Have a Suggestion or Concern?

Post date: Aug 08, 2018 4:21:12 PM

http://www.fryeisland.com/office-holders is where you can locate who to speak with on any particular issue.  Also you can attend the public meetings covering your area of interest.   They encourage input from all islanders.  The agenda's are generally posted with the announcement on the first page of the web site under the committee name in the Public Meeting Calendar.