Frye Island Ferry - 7 Ferry Landing Road, Raymond, Maine 04071
Frye Island Ferry Safety and Operating Procedures:
• Follow all instructions of the Ferry staff and crew during all phases of ferry use including ticketing, boarding, while on-board or disembarking, and while in the environs of the ferry operation.
• Do not board or disembark from the ferry unless directed by the Ferry crew
• When on board:
o Automatic transmissions in “Park”
o Parking bake engaged
o Engine off
o Remain in vehicle
• No open alcohol allowed during any phase of ferry use
• No cell phone use during boarding or disembarking
• Use courtesy in interactions with staff and other passengers
• Address disputes to the Ferry Supervisor or Town Manager, outside the ferry operating environment.